This post is also available in german/deutsch.
Chocolate pancakes with homemade rasperry yogurt
A vegan and glutenfree recipe for chocolate pancakes.
Servings: 6 pancakes
- 1 cup oat flour
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cacao powder
- 2-3 tsp coconut sugar
- 3 tbs flax seeds
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 cups oat milk or other milk
- ¼ cup sarkling water
- 1 spoon melted coconut oil
Homemade rasperry yogurt:
- ½ cup rasperries
- 1 cup yogurt of your choice soy-, oat-, natural yogurt
- Mix all ingredients together until a smooth dough cames out.
- Fry 3-4 minutes on both side at medium heat.
- Puree the rasperries until smooth. Add the yogurt and mix well.
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM @SOULFOODBYSARAH SO I CAN SEE YOUR RECREATIONS. AND I WILL FEATURE YOU IN MY STORIES.