This post is also available in german/deutsch.
If you love chocolate and pancakes like me, this is the perfect easy recipe for you. The pancakes are vegan, gluten-free and without refined sugar. Perfect for a simple sweet breakfast or healthy dessert!
Chocolate pancakes with rasperry chia jam
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 flax-egg or 1 very ripe banana (mashed)
- ¾ cup oat milk or other milk
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup
Rasperry chia jam
- 150 g rasperries
- 1 ½ tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbso maple syrup optional
- In a mixing bowl, whisk togehter the flour, cacao powder and baking powder. Set aside.
- Mix 1 tbsp flax seeds with 3 tbsp water and set aside.
- Add the milk, oil and maple syrup. Stir to combine, then gradually add the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Heat a little oil in a large non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Form heart pancakes with a tablespoon and fry the pancakes for about 3 minutes on both sides.
Rasperry chia jam
- In a small sauce pan mix all ingredients togehter and let simmer on low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Serve the pancakes with yogurt and the chia jam and enjoy!
If you like you can Pin my Pictures on Pinterest.
If you try this chocolate pancake recipe or one of my other recipes, please leave a comment how you liked it.
Tag @soulfoodbysarah on Instagram and Hashtag it #soulfoodbysarah
I would love to see what you come up with.
©soulfoodbysarah. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Soulfoodbysarah.