Hello my dears,
this breakfast brings back childhood memories. At least in my case, I always loved to eat classic rice pudding togehter with cinnamon and sugar or apple sauce. But I create a new one with cacao powder and berries and I loved it! This chocolate rice pudding is super easy to make and so delicous.
THIS CHOCOLATE RICE PUDDING RECIPE IS:
- Super easy to make!
- For children and adults
- A quick recipe
- Super delicous for breakfast, as a snack or for dessert
Chocolate Rice Pudding
- 90 g short-grain pudding rice
- 200 ml water
- 250 ml plant milk
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tbsp cacao powder
Toppings: banana, frozen berries, chashew butter, hazelnuts
- Add the water and plant milk to a pot and bring to boil. When bubbling, add rice.
- Turn down the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes or until the rice has soaked up most of the liquis. Stir frequently.
- Now add the remaining ingredients and stir thoroughly.
- Turn off the stove and let the pudding sit for another 5-10 minutes before filling into a bowl to serve.
- Decorate with toppings and enjoy warm or cold the next day.
If you like you can Pin my Pictures on Pinterest.
If you try this creamy cinnamon porridge or one of my other recipes, please leave a comment how you liked it.
Tag @soulfoodbysarah on Instagram and Hashtag it #soulfoodbysarah
I would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!