Do you know that when it’s cold outside and you would lying in bed all day? Today is just such a day and that’s completely okay! That’s why a warmy and creamy cinnamon porridge bubbles on the stove. A good breakfast can make anything better and you start your day good. But it’s important what you eat for breakfast. It should be healthy and nutritious. Oats are richt in protein, vitamins, minerals and fiber. Cinnamon stimulates intestinal activity and regulates the blood sugar. I’ve done the porridge with a oatmilk/water mixture.
Creamy Cinnamon Porridge
- 4 tbsp rolled oats gluten-free for gluten-free diet
- 60 ml oat milk or other plant milk
- 60 ml water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- Heat the milk in a small sauce pan until just scalding. Remove the heat.
- Add the pinch of salt.
- Stir in the rolled oats and the water.
- Add the cinnamon and simmer for about 20 minutes until its creamy.
- At the end add a little bit oatmilk for that extra creamyness.
If you like you can Pin my Pictures on Pinterest.
If you try this creamy cinnamon porridge or one of my other recipes, please leave a comment how you liked it.
Tag @soulfoodbysarah on Instagram and Hashtag it #soulfoodbysarah
I would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!