today I would share a super yummy and healthy date walnut bread with you. It´s good for breakfast, as a snack or for coffee and cake on sunday.
I hope you like it!
Date Walnut Bread
- 200 gr Dates chopped and soaked in hot water for 10 minutes or better overnight
- 250 gr spelt flour
- 50 gr coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 300 ml oat milk
- 40 gr coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 45 gr walnuts chopped
- 25 gr almonds chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C
- In a big mixing bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Pour milk and butter into the flour mixture. Stir until combined.
- Serve with nut butter, jam or enjoy your bread clean!
If you like this recipe you can Pin my Pictures on Pinterest.
If you try this creamy cinnamon porridge or one of my other recipes, please leave a comment how you liked it.
Tag @soulfoodbysarah on Instagram and Hashtag it #soulfoodbysarah
I would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
©soulfoodbysarah. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Soulfoodbysarah.