This post is also available in german/deutsch.
I love cookies and everything with them so much. In the cookies which you can buy in the super market is a lot of sugar and sh*t the body don´t need. So I make all of my cookies by myself.
These chocolate almond cookies are glutenfree and with no industry sugar. I made them with peanut butter but you can use any other nut butter if you don´t like peanut butter or you´re allergic.
Chocolat almond cookies
- 75 g of peanut butter or other nut butter
- a pinch of cinnamon
- 1 egg or flax- or chia-egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 75 g of date syrup
- a pinch of salt
- 90 g of ground almonds
- 40 g of melted dark chocolate (85%)
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree.
- Mix all ingredients togehter until a smooth dough comes out. It´s okay if the dough is little bit wet.
- Form small balls with your hands and put on a baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for about 9 minutes in preheatet oven.
- Decorate with melted chocolate, chopped pistachio or almond.
If you like you can Pin my Pictures on Pinterest.
If you try this cookie recipe or one of my other recipes, please leave a comment how you liked it.
Tag @soulfoodbysarah on Instagram and Hashtag it #soulfoodbysarah
I would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
©soulfoodbysarah. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Soulfoodbysarah.