This recipe is also available in german/deutsch.
Healthy spinach waffles
- 1 handful of fresh spinach optional frozen spinach
- 200 ml of plant milk
- 2 tbsp of yogurt optinal vegan yogurt
- 1 tbsp of oil
- 120 g of flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- Put the spinach together with the yogurt and the plant milk in a high speed blender and mix until it´s smooth.
- Mix the dry ingretients together and add the wet mass with the oil to the dry.
- Bake the waffles in a preheated waffle iron until they´re lightly brown.
- Serve with everything you want and enjoy!
If you like you can Pin my Pictures on Pinterest.
If you try this spinach waffle recipe or one of my other recipes, please leave a comment how you liked it.
Tag @soulfoodbysarah on Instagram and Hashtag it #soulfoodbysarah
I would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
©soulfoodbysarah. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Soulfoodbysarah.