Hey my dears!
My biggest motivation to get out of my warm bed is defenetly a delicous breakfast! And the thought of fragrant pancakes make getting up a lot easier on some mornings.
Anyways, I would like to share with you today a healthy, delicous pancake recipe. Namely the recipe of these mango-pancakes. They are really divine, I tell you!
I topped them with almond butter, maple syrup and shredded coconut flakes – perfectly on pancakes! Anyway, I`m a big fan of almond butter and maple syrup and could eat every breakfast with it!
- 100 g wholemeal spelt flour or light spelt flour
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 mango
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 20 ml maple syrup
- 1 egg for vegan use 1 tbsp chia or flax seeds with 3 tbsp water
- 125 ml oat milk or other milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 20 ml coconut oil melted
- Mix the milk and the apple cider vinegar and let simmer.
- Mix the egg, oatmilk mixture, coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Mix spelled flour, salt, baking powder and vanilla separately first and then add to the milk mixture.
- Stir everything until the dough is creamy and smooth.
- Heat up oil in a large pan on medium heat.
- Now add about 1-2 tbsp of dough per pancake to the pan and bake for about 2 minutes. Put the mango on top of the pancake.
- As soon as bubbles come to the surface, flip the pancake and bake for about more 2-3 minutes.
- Then spread the pancakes with almond butter, maple syrup and coconut flakes.
If you like you can Pin my Pictures on Pinterest.
If you try this creamy cinnamon porridge or one of my other recipes, please leave a comment how you liked it.
Tag @soulfoodbysarah on Instagram and Hashtag it #soulfoodbysarah
I would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
©Soulfood by Sarah | All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission.
If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you for supporting soulfoodbysarah.de