Quinoa Bowl with Beetroot and sweet potato from the oven. A healthy recipe without a great deal of work. It´s healthy and without any special ingredients.
Cooked Quinoa is the basis of this recipe. Also cooked beetroot and sweet potato and a Miso-penutbutter-sauce. A easy recipe that´s ready in less than 30 minutes and furthermore its´s vegan and gluten-free.
Quinoa as a superfood
For me Quinoa is a real superfood! It’s full with all the good things and has a lot of protein – 100 g has 13 g. I also love it because you can make your breakfast as a Quinoa Porridge, Sushi or other many main dishes. It is quite broad!
Quinoa Bowl with Beetroot, Sweet Potato and Miso-Sauce
- 100 g Quinoa
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 beetroots cooked
- 1 glove garlic
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp miso paste light
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- feta cheese
- Heat the oven to 220 degree. Cut the sweet potato and the beetroot into small slices. Peel the garlic and chop well.
- Put the sweet potato, beetroot and garlic into a bowl and mix with the cayenne pepper, cumin, salt, pepper and olive oil. Mix well and put it in the oven and for about 20 minutes.
- In the meantime cook the quinoa according the package instructions.
- For the sauce mix the Misopaste, ginger, honey, vegetable oil, lemon juice, garlic and almond butter until it's a smooth sauce. If it's to thick add a little bit water.
- Put the quinoa into a bowl and add the sweet potato and beetroot. Mix well with the sauce and enjoy your meal!
If you like you can Pin my Pictures on Pinterest.
If you try this creamy cinnamon porridge or one of my other recipes, please leave a comment how you liked it.
Tag @soulfoodbysarah on Instagram and Hashtag it #soulfoodbysarah
I would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!