Hey my dears,
after seeing all the banana breads on intsagram I had to do one too!
The classic vegan bananabread – are there acutally people out there who dont´t like it? I have always loved it myselfe. Wheather for breakfast, as an afternoon snack or as a simple dessert with some peanut butter and banana slices on it. It doesn´t matter which time of the day, banana bread is always a good idea and it´s one of my favorite sweet and healthy snacks!
The best banana bread (vegan)
- 100 g oat flour ground rolled oats
- 100 g wholemeal spelled flour
- 50 g ground almonds
- 50 g maple syrup
- 3 ripe bananas
- 100 ml oat milk
- 1 Packg. baking powder
- 2 tbsp plant oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree. Grease a loaf pan with baking sheet or oil and ground almonds.
- Put all the dry ingredients in a pan. Mash the banana with a fork and add to the dry ingredients. Add the oil and the milk and mix it until all is well combined.
- Put the dough in the loaf pan, spread with almond flakes and put it for about 45 minutes in the oven.
If you like you can Pin my Pictures on Pinterest.
If you try this banana bread or one of my other recipes, please leave a comment how you liked it.
Tag @soulfoodbysarah on Instagram and Hashtag it #soulfoodbysarah
I would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
©soulfoodbysarah. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Soulfoodbysarah.