Nothing better to start a day with pancakes, right?! I LOVE it, if i have much time in morning for a big breakfast like on Sunday. Therefore on sunday I have often pancakes in many varations. These ones are vegan, healhy and SUPER delicous!!!
If you try this or other recipes from me link me with @soulfoodbysarah on Instagram or Pinterest and use the Hashtag #soulfoodbysarah
The perfect Pancakes
- 125 g whole spelt flour
- 2 eggs for vegan: use flax eggs (2 tbsp flax-seeds with 2 tbsp water - let swell)
- 50 ml water with blubb
- 80 ml oatmilk
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- 2 tsp baking powder
- a little bit of cinnamon
- coconutoil for fry
- optinal 2 tbso coconut sugar (for taste)
- Combine the eggs (vegan-eggs) with the water, nut-butter and milk.
- Mix flour, baking powder and cinnamon and add to the milk mixture.
- Combine everything until it's a creamy dough.
- Let the dough rest for about 10 minutes.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan and add 2 tbsp dough.
- Fry on both side for 2-3 minutes until it's lightly brown.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!