This post is also available in german/deutsch.
If you love Raffaello like me, this easy, healthy and vegan recipe for coconut balls will quickly become your favorite no-bake dessert! With only 6 ingredients and 2 simple steps, you make the best homemade Raffaello balls!
I have always loved coconut candy treats like Raffaello and these are healthy and so good! You can easily make these coconut bliss balls with only a few natural ingredients ahead. They give you a little holiday journey and bring you to the Caribbean.
Healthy coconut balls
- 35 g coconut oil 2 ½ tbsp
- 65 g coconut butter ¼ cup
- 2 tbsp nut butter best almond-, cashew or hazelnut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or other syrup
- 4 tbsp shredded coconut
- 20 blanched almonds optional
- Place the coconut oil, coconut butter and nut butter in a heatproof bowl. Allow to melt over a water bath (or in the microwave) and stir to combine until smooth.
- Stir in the maple syrup and shredded coconut to combine, then place the mixture to the fridge for about 20 minutes to solidify.
- When the mixture has hardened, scoop out 20 bite-sized portions with the tablespoon. Form 20 balls with your hands and put the almond in the middle. Roll in shredded coconut and enjoy immediataly or store for about 1 week in the fridge.
If you like you can Pin my Pictures on Pinterest.
If you try this Raffaello ball recipe or one of my other recipes, please leave a comment how you liked it.
Tag @soulfoodbysarah on Instagram and Hashtag it #soulfoodbysarah
I would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
©soulfoodbysarah. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Soulfoodbysarah.