This post is also available in german/deutsch.
Do you also love bowl dishes? Many diffrent ingredients are packed in a bowl and dressed with dips or dressing. This bowl provides you with fresh vitamins and nutrients. In addition to the potato, there are still cooked colorful quinoa, roasted asparagus, carrots, cucumber, spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes and a delicious maple-mustard-dressing.
If you want a other recipe with quinoa you can find it here.
Vitamin bowl with fresh vegetable
- 100 g Quinoa
- 3 potatos or sweet potatos
- 1 tbsp plant oil
- salt, pepper, potato spice
- 1 bunch of green asparagus
- 1 glove garlic
- 1 carrot
- ½ cucumber
- handfull of spinach
- 6 cherry-tomatoes
- 100 g mushrooms
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of mustard
- salt, pepper
- 1 tbsp of water
For the bowl:
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Wahs the potatoes and cut into 1 cm thick slices. Dab off and spread on a baking tray. Sprinkle with oil and spices and bake until the potatoes are golden and crispy. In the meantime, wash the quinoa thoroughly in a fine sieve, drain and place in a saucepan. Bring to boil with twice the amount of salted water and simmer for 20 minutes open. Drain into a sieve and set aside.
- Cut off the ends of the asparagus. Peel the asparagus in the lower third. Cut all the bars into slices. Peel and chop garlic. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic and the mushrooms, add the asparagus and sauté. Season with salt.
- Wash the other vegetable and cut into small pieces.
For the dressing:
- Mix all ingretients togehter and whisk with a fork.
If you like you can Pin my Pictures on Pinterest.
If you try this recipe or one of my other recipes, please leave a comment how you liked it.
Tag @soulfoodbysarah on Instagram and Hashtag it #soulfoodbysarah
I would love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
©soulfoodbysarah. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Soulfoodbysarah.